Friday 24 May 2013

Harry and I at Kelsey Park. At last a lovely day. We spent a couple of hours in this park and it was a fantastic. couple of hours. Ducks, Swans and Canada Geese. and people coming up to us asking this and that. One lady with a little girl asked me if she could show the little girl the painting. I said sure but it isn`t completed yet, but she was pointing out things on the painting and explaining what it was. I said she`s probably not interested in the painting, but the lady said she is, and she will explain everything to her mum when she gets home.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vic,

    I have been out of the loop with computer problems but hopefully they are resolved. I love this scene on the bridge and enjoy hearing about your outings with your club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue.
    Sorry to hear that you have had computer problems. You are not alone, although I have been okay lately. Thank you for your nice comment Sue. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers you have created here Vic. You do that so well in many of your paintings and I always love the introduction to these new places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary.
    I`m glad you like it Mary. Kelsey park is so vast and beautiful. In fine weather it gets packed. We went there again today, and it was a fantastic sunny and warm day. Chocker block with families. People coming up to look and chat. Even a couple of other Artist came up today to have a chat, that was nice also. Thank you Mary and All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had such a wonderful day with Harry, Vic!!! Love the people looking over the bridge...and the reflections in the water...nicely done, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilda.
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment my friend. We have been out a few times but only sktches done, no paintings yet. All the best Hilda.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete